Kumpulan Berita selebriti terlengkap!!


Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Emma stone looks amazing at Met Gala 2014

Emma Stone
Yeah.. i know i know... its a black tie vent, BUT seriously have you look at her, she looks amazing..I love the style, the color.... Everything! She looks amazing.

EMMA STONE
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 actress sizzles in Thakoon dress
I love it...I love this combo!! I love the color .. so pretty!!
 I think the whole thing is fab... The top is too casual for the event, the skirt is fabulous.
I think this dress looks perfect on her and her makeup is gorgeous. Some people think shes should not be wearing that casual top crop for a black tie event. Hate on But  whatever ... i think she's georgeous...

Comments :

0 comments to “ Emma stone looks amazing at Met Gala 2014 ”

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Copyright © 2009 by Gosip Selebriti Terbaru , Musician Blog Design, People.com Inspiration Powered By Blogger